GrabFood is moving to the Grab app
- Kerala Restaurants in Singapore - 6 December 2020
- Singapore Public Transport, You must install these Apps today - 30 November 2020
- Top 10 Places to Visit in Singapore - 24 November 2020
Grab has announced and implemented a new change; GrabFood is now a feature in Grab app itself. That means, you don’t need GrabFood app anymore to order food. This is good as we don’t need a separate application for ordering food.
Changes has been rolled out already and you can see that “Food” button will not redirect to GrabFood App anymore, instead it will show the same menu as in GrabFood in Grab app itself. You dont need to take any action other than updating the Grab app to latest version.
Points to note :
- You’ll still be able to use all (if any) of your GrabRewards points, subscription plans and GrabFood promos on the Grab app.
- You can only use one Grab service at a time. Only after the the delivery, ride or payment is completed, you be able to use another service.