Gini Gangadharan

You may also like...

5 Responses

  1. Taiseen says:

    Hi gini,
    I am on Employment pass in KL. I want to briing my father from India on LTSV. My father has valid passport and name is matching as per my passport.
    I am asked to get Relationship certificate from BLS. Do I need my Birth certificate to get Relationship certificate at BLS? I dont have my birth certificate.

    • Hi,
      Not sure about birth certificate.

      you may contact and check with them.

      thank you.

      BLS New address
      02nd Floor, Wisma Tancom,
      326-328, Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman,
      Chow Kit, 50100 Kuala Lumpur,
      Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur

      Contact Numbers:
      TEL: +60 392125526

  2. Hi Taiseen,
    Usually not needed as they will be able to help with Indian documents.
    Also note, you need to get Relationship certificate from India and NOT from BLS Malaysia.

  3. nithin says:

    Hi, If EP is converting to RP and my parents have LTSVP based on EP. Can you please confirm if they need to leave and come back for stage 1 for RP?

    • Hi Nithin,
      No need to exit from the country as of our knowledge.
      But please do confirm with below team.

      Level 4, Surian Tower
      No. 1, Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara 
      47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia 

      +603-7839 7171

      Thank you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.