GrabFood is moving to the Grab app
- Balancing Work and Life: Strategies for Expats in Singapore - 11 February 2024
- Practical Tips for Saving Money in Singapore - 30 September 2023
- Singapore Pooram 2023 on 28th May: A Must-Attend Indian Cultural Event - 5 May 2023
Grab has announced and implemented a new change; GrabFood is now a feature in Grab app itself. That means, you don’t need GrabFood app anymore to order food. This is good as we don’t need a separate application for ordering food.
Changes has been rolled out already and you can see that “Food” button will not redirect to GrabFood App anymore, instead it will show the same menu as in GrabFood in Grab app itself. You dont need to take any action other than updating the Grab app to latest version.
Points to note :
- You’ll still be able to use all (if any) of your GrabRewards points, subscription plans and GrabFood promos on the Grab app.
- You can only use one Grab service at a time. Only after the the delivery, ride or payment is completed, you be able to use another service.